Tuesday, 1 March 2016

Reveal My Chosen Sons, And Daughters To You

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am is here. I Am is omnipresent. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Enter into My divine will, and pray it over your lives. Rejoice in My master plan. Do not fear. Do not let your hearts be troubled, Beloved. I hold the you in the palm of My hand. Trust in Me. Walk in holiness. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and minister to those in need. I now raise up an army of prayer warriors, and also reveal My Chosen Sons, and Daughters to you. They will come out into the Light. They will be known to you now. You will recognize them by their love, and their obedience to Me. My seal will be on all that they say, think, and do. Listen to them. Listen to them for they are obedient to My voice. They recognize Me, and discern My very presence, and act for My glory. Beloved, you are among the wolves. Though My Chosen Sons, and Daughters, are not numerous, they will guide all My Children in wisdom, and truth. Obey them. I bless you, Little Ones. Hope in Me. Never despair. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom