Saturday, 27 February 2016

The Entire World Will Know Tremendous Change

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. I will transform you for My glory. Through you, the entire world will know tremendous change. Be open to My direction. Gift others in this fashion. Be willing to change for My glory. Become instruments of change in your communities, and nations. The process of change must begin somewhere. Let it begin with you. I rejoice in your humility, and obedience. I hope in you. I do inspire many innovative ideas to you. I will establish My dominion on Earth. Satan is quickly loosing ground. Rejoice in this. Pray without ceasing. Pray unto Me for change to come first, and foremost in the hearts of men, women, and children over the entire planet. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom