Monday, 29 February 2016

The Gift Of Acceptance Of My Divine Will

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Hear Me. Do not turn your backs to Me. I come to you bearing gifts this day. Surrender unto the One True God. Give Me permission to transform your lives. You must be holy. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Seek My divine will for you, for your families, and for all humanity. Lead others back to Me. Time is of the essence. Destruction looms. Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for My protection each morning. Millions refuse Me. Millions will cry out for mercy, and their voices will go unheard. Beloved, accept My direction. Heed My warnings, and prepare with prayers, and fasting. Most of your battles are spiritual in nature. You would do well to remember this. Therefore, pray, and offer up thanksgiving for all that I will do to mend your broken world. I gift you with the grace of acceptance of My divine will this day. Trust in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom