Tuesday, 16 February 2016

The Harsh Reality Of Hell's Fire

Children of My Divine Heart,
Love calls to you. Open your hearts. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels most pure. Beloved, time is of the essence. Draw near to Me. Abide in you. Decide today. There is no time to waste. Be holy. Love. Love as I love. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Live for My glory, and My glory alone. Repent. Repent, Little Ones for many souls hang in the balance. Millions roam the Earth care free. They will soon be confronted with the harsh reality of Hell's Fire. Beloved, I need your prayers. Your prayers must rise to My throne of mercy. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Conversions are needed. The loss of a single soul brings Me tremendous pain. You would do well to remember this. Pray, Beloved. Work in My vineyard. Pray. In the end, you will know how many souls were touched by your prayers. Pray, and leave the rest to Me. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom