Saturday, 13 February 2016

The Harvest Is At Hand

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Love permission to transfigure you. All that you say, think, and do must be for My glory. Beloved, repent of all wrongdoing. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Speak of My love for you. Keep My commandments. Honor My Sabbath. Do not mock Me. Do not think for one minute that I Am does not witness all you say, think, and do. Beloved, nothing escapes Me. Be right with Me. I call you to holiness one more time. Repent. Forgive those who have hurt you. Forgive. Walk with Me. Millions will soon be called Home. Millions will fall into Hell Fire because they refuse to believe that condemnation nears. Beloved, only those who are without stain may enter into My presence. Confess your transgressions. Remain without sin. Many will be lost because of sins of the flesh. They indulge in all pleasures, and will be thrown into Hell by their own fault. My mercy will not touch hearts of stone. Repent while there is still time. Kneel before My majesty, and beg forgiveness for all that offends Me. I wait on you. The harvest is at hand. Repent. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom