Wednesday, 9 March 2016

Base All Your Decisions On Me, And My Divine Will


Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to direct your every step. Beloved, seek My divine will over your life. Pray each day. Ask Me what I would do for you. Ask Me what I would have you do each morning. Abandon yourselves to My divine will. All glory belongs to Me. Adore only Me. Those who disobey My commandments will be brought to their knees. Heed this warning. Repent of all wrongdoing, and change your lives. Make better decisions. Base all your decisions on Me, and My divine will. Do not break My commandments, for this will only call down My wrath upon you. Be holy, Beloved. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and lead others back to the fold. I count on you. Bring back prayer. Pray in your work places. Pray in your schools. Pray, Beloved. Just pray. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom