Friday, 25 March 2016

Consecrate Your Families To Me

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am Love. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Obey My every instruction. Keep My commandments. Do not allow Satan to control you, and every thing you do. My Little Ones, learn to obey. Walk in humility. Abandon your plans. Seek My divine will. Pray for My will to be done on Earth as it is in heaven. Pray without ceasing. Pray for your families. Consecrate your families to Me. Prepare for what is to come. Walk in faith. Many trials lie ahead. Find strength in prayer. Seek My will. Keep your gaze on Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Walk in love. I count on you. I will use you to bring many back to the fold. Bless those around you with all you say, think, and do. One day, you willl understand My ways. Until then, I invite you to persevere. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom