Tuesday, 15 March 2016

Console Me Now

Children of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Beloved, lead. Model virtue to those I place upon your path. Live as saints. Do not break My laws. Do not openly defy My authority, and divine will. You will answer for every transgression. Heed this warning. My Little Ones, repent. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Live by My standards. Abandon the cares of the world. Do not be of the world. Millions are on the road to perdition. Millions openly defy, and reject Me. They will be thrown into Hell Fire. Beloved, when these will perish for all eternity, My heart will suffer the eternal loss of their love. They will be thrown into the Fire, and deserve My justice. Console Me now. Begin to console Me for the loss of souls which I created to glorify Me, for the loss of all souls which I truly love. My Little Ones, teach others to love Me. Teach while there is still time. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom