Wednesday, 2 March 2016

Decide Today

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender without delay. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Abide in Me always. Honor the covenant which binds us. Do not refuse Me, Beloved. My heart breaks for love of you. Accept My direction. Live for Me. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Lead others back to the fold. Honor Me at all times. Beloved, you can not have two gods. Decide today. Either you reject Me, or you reject Satan. There are no other options. Your decision will be of the utmost importance, upon your passing. Do not postpone this decision. Be right with Me. Decide now. Many will fall into the fires of Hell because they refused to make this decision today. Be warned. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Find rest in My arms of love. My promises to you I will keep. Shalom