Thursday, 31 March 2016

Do Not Take Unnecessary Risks

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you in love. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Seek My divine will, each morning. Live for Me. Walk the Earth as My heirs. You are mine. Do not refuse Me. Do not mock Me. Do not openly defy Me, and think that My mercy will cover the multitude of your sins. You must repent, Little Ones. This is not a game. You are engaged in the greatest spiritual battle of all time. You must fight for Truth. Honor Me! Do not pretend to be holy. Do not lead the lives of hypocrites. Heed My warnings. Many fall into Hell's Fire because they once thought they would have time to repent before their passing. Satan has deceived millions this way. Repent. Be holy. Do not take unnecessary risks. Never gamble with your eternal destination. An eternity of torment is the worst imaginable sentence. You would do well to remember this. Be holy. Walk in all humility. Obey My every instruction. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom