Wednesday, 16 March 2016

Fathers... Lead Your Families In Faith

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. My plans are perfect. Hope in Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Live as saints. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Keep My commandments. Walk in faith. Offer up thanksgiving for all that I provide. Pray. Put on your spiritual armor, and wage battle against all Evil. Walk in truth. Seek the truth. Uproot all sin from your lives. Put an end to your deceptions. Place your families under My authority. Pray as a family. Each night, kneel before Me, as a family. Great blessings await those who comply to this request. Great blessings will be granted to those who honor Me as a family. You would do well to remember this. Therefore, pray, and do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in Me. Give Me reign over your hearts, and lives. Fathers, take up your mandates. Lead your families in faith. Honor, and obey Me unto Death. I will restore many marriages, when spouses pray for My divine will to be manifest in their lives. Ponder this teaching. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom