Sunday, 20 March 2016

Find Joy In My Master Plan

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. Love calls to you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. My Little Ones, I invite you once more to persevere in love. My plans near fruition. My plans are perfect. Kneel before My majesty, and accept My corrections. Be holy. Uproot all sin from your lives. Break free from indifference. Allow Me entry. I desire to reign over you. I invite you once more to work in My vineyard. My Saints, accept to work in all humility. Serve Me. Find joy in My master plan. I hope in you. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Lead the Lost back to the fold. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom