Thursday, 17 March 2016

I Promise To Restore

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission. I have plans for you. My plans are perfect. Accept My direction. Abandon your free will at My feet. Gift Me with tokens of your obedience, and trust. Raise your voices to Me in adoration. Pray for conversions. Pray for your families. Pray for the Lost. Your prayers will bear much fruit. Conversions will take place. Never give up on Love. Your love will make a difference in the lives of those you love. Pray, and trust in Me. Walk in faith. Do not abandon hope. Satan counts on you to give up the battle. Persevere in love. Pray without ceasing. Put on your spiritual armor, and pray for your children. Pray for your husbands, or wives. Just pray. Obey My every instruction. Be faith filled. Walk in obedience. Let Me do the rest. My grace abounds. I promise to restore marriages. I promise to restore relationships. I promise to restore love in the hearts of those who accept My divine will, and give Me reign over all areas of their lives. Hope in Me. Miracles will befall you. I will use your testimonies to convert many. Remember that all contributes to the greater good. Do not question My ways. Live by them. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom