Friday, 11 March 2016

Love Without Condition

Children Created For My Glory,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Spend time with Me. Kneel before Me in adoration. Kneel before Me, and humble yourselves. I Am, your God, the One true God, I Am commands you to uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy as I Am is holy. Pray, Beloved. Pray without ceasing. Many are lost. Millions have been deceived. Millions kneel before Satan, and reject Me. My Little Ones, I will return to establish My dominion over the Earth. Many will be purified before this happens. I will raise My Chosen Sons, and Daughters to new heights. I will reposition them for My glory. They will prepare My return in the hearts of men. Beloved, Satan will be defeated. Hope in Me. Persevere until the end. Decide to glorify Me in all that you say, think, and do. I will reward your faithfulness. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Conversions are greatly needed. Abandon your plans, and honor Me by your obedience, and love. Love those who make you suffer. Love without condition. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom