Thursday, 10 March 2016

Made To Answer For Every Transgression

Children of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Do not refuse Me. Open your hearts to grace. Repent of all transgressions. Draw near to Me. My Little Ones, seek My divine will. Keep My commandments, and walk in love. Surrender all your cares unto Me. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Do not fear. Events foretold must unfold before your very eyes. Honor Me. Break free from sin. Do not break My laws. You will be made to answer for every transgression. Hear Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I invite you to persevere. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. You are mine. Obey Me. I hope in you. Live by My standards. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom