Thursday, 24 March 2016

Pray For The Grace To Know Your Life Mandate

Children Created For My Glory,
I seek you out. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. You can not hide from Me. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent of all that displeases Me. Open your hearts now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to guide you on your spiritual journey. My Little Ones, pray for discernment. Pray for the grace to know your life mandate. I have created you for My glory, and My glory alone. Your plans have no true importance. All that matters is My divine will. Seek to honor, and to obey Me in all that you say, think, and do. Abandon your plans. Abandon your dreams. Seek out My divine will for you. Pray for the strength to serve in all humility. Gift Me with your fiat. Gift Me with all necessary sacrifices, but gift Me now. Do not postpone your decision to honor Me. Some of you will be called home this day. Repent. Repent for time is of the essence.