Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Pray For An Increase In Faith

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the King of Saints, the Alpha and the Omega. Kneel before your God in all humility. Know your place. Do not question My ways. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. Refuse Me nothing. Live in this way. Decide to gift Me in obedience, in trust. I hope in you more than ever. Give Me permission to guide your every step. Look around you, Beloved. Satan controls all telecommunication. Satan controls the masses, and has a tight grip on the hearts of millions. My Little Ones, please pray for conversions. Kneel down before My majesty, and simply pray. Let your voices proclaim My majesty. Ask for direction. Pray for an increase in faith. Pray for all that you require. I will gift you according to My divine will. I will respect you, but provide what is best for you. Accept My divine plan. Accept My sovereign reign over all creation. Rejoice in Me. I hope in you always. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom