Monday, 21 March 2016

Proclaim My Divine Will To The Masses

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans are perfect. Do not question My ways. Seek My divine will. Kneel before Me in adoration, and seek My will over your families. Repent of all wrongdoing. Honor Me. My Little Ones, your children look to you for guidance. Lead them in all humility. Admit your mistakes. Return to Me. Do not postpone your conversions. Repent of all that displeases Me. Live as saints. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Claim your inheritance. I have prepared a place for you in Heaven. Claim your seat. Do not give up. Fight for your beliefs. Fight for Truth. Fight, and persevere in this fight. Let your voices proclaim My divine will to the masses. Raise your voices, and watch those around you receive the anointing you bring. Serve, My Little Ones. Serve, and love to serve in My vineyard. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom