Monday, 7 March 2016

Repent For Not Having Honored Me As You Should Have

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. My Little Ones, I desire to abide in you. Enter into My divine will, and honor Me with your praises. Adore Me on bended knee. Adore Me, and Me alone. Do not worship Satan. All worship rightfully belongs to Me. Do not steal from Me, Beloved. Let all that you say, think, and do, bring Me glory. Repent of all wrongdoing. Repent for not having honored Me as you should have. Repent, Little Ones. I will forgive you. Decide to honor, and to adore only Me from this day forward. Break your idols. I command you to obey. Keep My commandments of love. Be true to Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom