Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Surrender... As Often As Necessary

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father Divine. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to lead you to holiness. My plans are perfect. My plans near fruition. Find rest in My arms of love. Surrender unto Me as often as necessary. Abandon your free will. Live for Me. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and rejoice in Me. Do not sin. Uproot all sin from your lives. Make every sacrifice to please Me. Abandon the world. Many are lost. Millions have been deceived, and are without guidance for they ask not. My Little Ones, put on My full armor each day. Hope in Me. I will restore all things stolen from you. I will restore relationships, and marriages. I will restore. Hear Me, Beloved. Put an end to your tears. I will restore. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom