Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Take No Chances

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. I desire to abide in you. Make place for Me in your hearts. Give Me reign. Abandon the ways of the world. Do not sin. Sin separates us. At times, Satan manages to separate Me from those I love for all eternity. Beloved, be careful. Uproot all sin from your hearts. Be right with Me. Walk blameless in My sight. Mortal sins will condemn you to an eternal fire. Heed My warnings. Repent while you have time. Repent, and grow in holiness. Let all that you say, think, and do, bring Me glory. Take no chances with your eternal destination. Live as saints. I invite you to honor Me, one more time. I love you so. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom