Saturday, 26 March 2016

Through Prayer, You Will Know My Divine Will Over Your Life

Children Created For My Glory,
Will you open your hearts to Me? I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I desire to abide in you. Abide in Me. Find rest in My arms of love. Abandon your cares. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and rejoice in what is to come. Seek My divine will. Learn to please Me. Learn to obey. Desire to obey My divine will. Pray My Little Ones. Pray, for prayer will draw you closer to Me. Through prayer, you will know My divine will over your life. Therefore, pray. I will send you My Spirit of Fire to show you My will. Remain open to the stirrings of the Spirit. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom