Tuesday, 8 March 2016

War Will Eventually Reach All Nations

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice in Me. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me now. Give Me permission to transform you for My glory. Accept My direction, and trust in Me. Do not listen to men. Trust in Me completely. Abandon yourselves, and your care into My arms of love. Do not fear. Trust that all contributes to the greater good. Wars will break out. War will eventually reach all nations of the Earth. Beloved, look around you. Exercises are being held in many nations of the world. The elite have planned this war for a very long time. Pray My Little Ones. Do not let a single day pass by without having prayed for My mercy to touch the souls of unrepentant sinners. Pray without ceasing. Hope in Me. I count on you. This is your mandate. Pray unto Me, and be faith filled. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom