Monday, 14 March 2016

Your Plans Are Of No Real Importance

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Do not delay. I hope in you. Surrender. Give Me permission to work in you. My Little Ones, I invite you to persevere. Abandon your plans. Pray. Kneel before My majesty, and seek My divine will over your lives. Do not think your plans important. My plans are perfect. My plans encompass the entire world. Little Ones, accept My corrections. Break free from sin. Repent of all wrongdoing. You will answer for every transgression. I desire to crown you in righteousness. Do not rob Me of this tremendous joy. Beloved, walk the Earth as My heirs. Keep My commandments. They are meant to guide you on your spiritual journey. They will assist you on your walk. My Little Ones, I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. I created you for My glory. Your plans are of no real importance. Your time on Earth is so brief. Accept to serve in My vineyard. Accept to work for Me. I need many workers to do My bidding all over the Earth. May I count on you this day? I await your fiat. I always rejoice in you. No matter what you do, I will always love you. My love for you is eternal, and without condition. You must seek My divine will over your life. Pray for direction. When you begin to live this way, I will be able to bless you even more. I place My kiss upon your souls. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom