Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Ask Me The Desires Of My Heart. Fill Them

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in your efforts. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Do not delay. Give Me permission to transfigure you into vessels of My mercy, and love. Give Me permission to have My way. My Little Ones, abandon your dreams. Ask for guidance. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Ask Me the desires of My heart. Fill them. Meet My every desire. Beloved, gift others by your example. Gift others with your words, your actions, and your silence. But gift all those I place upon your path, each day. Do not grow in selfishness. Seek My divine will. Abandon your plans. Conform your free will to My divine will for all My creatures. I hope in you. Do not refuse Me. My heart breaks for love of you. You would do well to remember this. Abide in Me. Keep My commandments, and live as saints. I now raise an army of prayer warriors to do My bidding. Join the ranks of the elect today. Choose your eternal destination. Leave nothing to chance. Change, Beloved. Change for Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom