Monday, 4 April 2016

Beg Pardon For Your Sins

Children Of My Divine Heart,

Repent. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, once more, I invite you to pray. Kneel before My majesty, and beg pardon for your sins. You greatly offend Me. You often dishonor Me. You think My mercy will shelter you in the end. Beloved, you err. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Be holy. Keep My commandments. Obey My laws. Put an end to your deception. Satan claims more and more souls as his, with each passing day. Beloved, Satan thinks he is your King. My Little Ones, I Am, the One True God, commands you. Love Me with all your heart. I have engraved My laws upon your souls. You know the Truth. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Keep the Faith. Do not waver. I count on you. I need your prayer petitions to ascend before My throne in order to shake things up. Therefore, pray. I hope in you more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Return to Me. Return to your first Love. Shalom