Monday, 11 April 2016

Break Friendships, And Relationships, Which Are Ungodly

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. Seek My divine will in all you do. Look to Me for guidance. Never forget your identity. You must walk the Earth as My heirs. Model virtue, and spread holiness upon your path. Many have decided to worship Satan. This decision will condemn them to an eternal fire. Beloved, do not gamble with your eternal destination. Many will be thrown into the Fires of Hell for lack of discernment. Beloved, when you sin, you are cut away from Me. Grace abounds, but those who fall into mortal sin will know My justice. Do not remain lukewarm. Time is of the essence. Look around you, purification is underway. Trials are sent to you in order to bring you back to the fold. Beloved, I ask not for the impossible from you. I know all there is to know about you. I know your weaknesses, yet I hope in you more than ever. Return to the fold. Repent, Little Ones. Repent for many will lose their souls because of their stubborn ways. Beloved, break free from all sin. Uproot sin from your hearts. Avoid all occasions which lead you to sin. Break friendships, and relationships, which are ungodly. Hear Me. I hope in you. Do not deceive Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom