Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Build Your Marriages Upon The Only Possible Foundation: Me.

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not refuse Me. I command the Universe. You are mine. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, be holy. I invite you to walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and to be holy. Honor our Covenants. Be true to Me. Be true to your spouses. Be true to all those you meet. Build your marriages upon the only possible foundation: Me. Ciment your love to Me. Grow in love. Share this love with your spouse. I will restore all marriages which do not meet My standards. I will heal entire families, and restore unity among you. My Little Ones, hope in Me. Walk in obedience, and seek My divine will over your lives. My divine will must have precedence. I count on you. I love you with an everlasting love. Shalom