Friday, 29 April 2016

Claim What Is Rightfully Yours

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I love you with an everlasting love. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels of grace. I need you. Give Me reign. Enter into My divine will each morning. Ask Me the desires of My heart. Ask Me what I would have you do for My glory, each morning. Ask for direction. I will guide your every step. Rejoice in My master plan. Live for Me. Saints, walk in all humility. Walk the Earth as My heirs. I anoint you for My glory. I will rest upon you, and inspire you to act. You must lead. Take your rightful place as My heirs. Claim your inheritance today. Claim what is rightfully yours. I promise to  provide all that you require, and multiply your resources. Never waver. Place your hope in Me. Walk in faith. Your faith must remain unshakable. Hear Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom