Thursday, 14 April 2016

Commit, And Persevere In Love

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, seek My divine will. Accept My corrections. Do not pretend to know what I ask of you. I have engraved My laws upon your hearts. Search your hearts, Little Ones. Do not sin. Uproot all sin from your lives. Many are lost. Millions refuse Me. Many have fallen away from the faith, because they have been deceived. My Little Ones, Satan has many ways of tempting you, and making you fall into his snares. Beware. Pray for strength. Each morning, decide on holiness. Commit yourselves to righteousness. Commit, and persevere in love. Protect your families by your example. Your children are often confused by your own example. Be holy as I Am is holy. Walk in obedience to My laws. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom