Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Decide

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Great I Am. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to work in you. So much remains to be done. My Little Ones, obey My every instruction. Pray without ceasing. I need your prayers to ascend before My throne of justice. I need you to intercede for the Lost. Love without condition. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Abide in Me. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I ask not for the impossible. Holiness is within your reach. Decide to honor Me. Decide that you will only live to please Me. Abandon your plans. Forget the ways of men. Be true to Me. Let Truth guide your every step. Put an end to all your lies. Abide in Me. Shine your Light to the world. Chase away all darkness. I command you to obey Me, and Me alone. Rejoice in what is to come. Hope in Me always. I hope in you. Draw near to Me. Live as saints. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom