Saturday, 16 April 2016

Do Not Encourage Sin

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am. Hear Me. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All Things. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to transform you this instant. Do not delay. Do not refuse Me for many will fall into Hell's Fire for that very reason. Never postpone your conversion, Beloved. Do not gamble with your eternal destination. Be holy. Live as saints. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Kneel before the One True God. Kneel before Me, and make reparation for your wrongdoings. When you offend Me, you are cut off from grace. Until you repent, you will not enter Heaven. Heed My warning. Be pure in thought, in mind, in deed. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors. Lead others back to the fold. Do not encourage others to fall to temptation. Do not encourage sin in any way, Beloved. Should you be guilty of such a transgression, you will fall under My judgment. Desire to honor Me. Even in what seems so insignificant, honor Me. When you honor Me in the little things, I will gift you with much responsibility. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom