Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Do Not Violate Your Temples, Or Defile Them In Any Way

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I desire to abide in you. Draw near to Me now. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End of All. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. Give Me permission. My Little Ones, I rejoice in your change of heart. I rejoice in you. My hope knows no limit. I never tire of loving you. My Little Ones, kneel before Me in all humility. Admit your faults. Admit your faults to yourselves, and grow in holiness. I do not expect great strides from you. All I ask for is for you to take baby steps, and to seek My presence. Grow in love. Walk the Earth as My ambassadors, and always remember that you will be made to render an account of all you have said, and done. Your sins of omission will also come to Light. Therefore be holy, and accept My invitation to change. Learn My ways. Keep My commandments, and do not break the Covenant which binds us. Glorify Me by your lives. I hope in you. Glorify Me even through your sexuality. You are sexual beings, but remember always that your spiritual nature must be respected at all times. Do not violate your temples or defile them in any way. Mortify your flesh. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom