Sunday, 10 April 2016

Honor My Divine Will Upon The Earth, Until My Return

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. Warriors, take up your weapons, and lead the charge. Enter into battle each morning, and trust in Me. Witness to My glory. Witness to My love for you. Witness to the miracles I have bestowed upon you, and all those you love. Honor Me. Never fear. You must witness to all those you meet. Do not fear. Consider Satan your defeated foe. Walk in Truth. Walk in obedience to Me. Keep My commandments, and statutes. Honor My divine will upon the Earth, until My return. I hope in you. I trust that you will comply in order to advance the coming of this Kingdom upon the Earth. Pray always. Hope even more. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom