Wednesday, 13 April 2016

Honor Your Wedding Vows

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in your progress. I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender at once. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to work in you. I await your fiat. I will never violate you. I respect you in all things. I have gifted you with free will, and I will never force myself on you. You are mine. You are free. You are free to err. I love you without condition, but you must know that any mortal sin upon your soul upon Death will condemn you to an eternity of torment. Therefore, walk the Earth in all humility, and obey Me. Keep My commandments, and My statutes. Do not pretend to honor Me. This is not a game. Many will fall into eternal damnation for lack of understanding, and knowledge. They are deceived. Some of them call down My mercy, and still have not realized that they are cut off from My grace because of their life choices. My Little Ones, please pray for conversions. Gift others in this way. Pray for the Lost. Never give up on them. Pray for your spouses. Pray for their return to the fold. Pray for them to lead the lives I expect of them. Marriage is a holy covenant. Once the covenant is made, you can not break the soul ties that bind you to Me in love. You would do well to remember this. Marriage is a sacred institution. Honor your wedding vows, Beloved. Honor your spouse. Pray for each other daily. Grow in love. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom