Sunday, 3 April 2016

I Do Not Wish Any Souls To Be Lost

Children Of My Divine Heart,

I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Give Me permission to transform your lives. I hope in you. Repent. Put an end to sinful behaviors which keep us apart. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Accept My corrections, Beloved. Walk blameless before My sight. Do not test Me. Do not pretend to know all things. Much escapes you at this point in time. I now prepare My Chosen Sons, and Daughters to assist you in the years to come. Miracles will befall you, Little Ones. I do not wish any souls to be lost. I will do all that I must to bring about much needed conversions. Hope in Me. Pray without ceasing. Pray for millions of souls hang in the balance, and are lost at this point in time. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom