Monday, 25 April 2016

Increase Your Prayer Time. Double It...

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I bless you now. I Am that I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me always. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender at once. Give Me permission. Beloved, uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Fix your gaze upon the cross. Sacrifice for Love. Give up your plans. Abandon your ways. Abandon the ways of men. Honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not refuse Me, Beloved. The harvest has begun. The harvest of souls is now underway. Look around you. Seek the Truth. Your governments lie to you. They plan your very destruction. Pray, My Little Ones. Pray for your greatest battles are in fact spiritual in nature. Increase your prayer time. Double it whenever possible. Fast, and pray. I count on you. Raise your voices to Me in prayer, and supplication. Intercede for the Lost. Love them without condition. I hope in you. I will use your prayers to convert many. Strangers will be touched by your prayers. Therefore, pray without ceasing. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom