Thursday, 7 April 2016

Marriages Must Witness To My Divine Will

Children Created For My Glory,

I thirst for your love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am your Father by Adoption. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender unto Love. Give Me permission to guide your every step. My Little Ones, honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Honor Me through your marriages, and even your sexuality. Honor Me, and root yourselves in My word. Read My words of Love to you. This is My last will and testament. Read Holy Scriptures, and look for the Truth. You err. I do not allow division of any kind. I curse those who adore any other God. Beloved, you do not want My curse to fall upon you. Hear Me. Be holy. Repent while there is still time. Repent, and be holy. Your marriages must witness to My divine will. You would do well to remember this. Love as I love. Love your spouse above yourselves. Sacrifice. Make all necessary sacrifices for the betterment of your respective families. Heed My warnings. Hear Me. Do not pretend to ignore My laws. They are engraved upon your souls! I count on you. I walk with you. I carry you through trial after trial. These trials I send you in order to increase your faith, and to gift you in obedience. I so desire to rejoice in you. Do not rob Me of this joy. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom