Tuesday, 19 April 2016

My Heirs...Seek Them Out

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am calls out to you. Open your hearts. Surrender. Do not ignore Me. Do not refuse Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. I Am the One True God. I Am that I Am. I Am hopes in you. Accept My direction, Beloved. Break free from the world. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. I ask not for the impossible. Pray, Little Ones. Pray for the graces you require. Enter into My divine will. Forget your plans, for they matter little. Lead others by your example. Parents, take up your mandates. Serve in all humility. Be the Light within your own families. Your children need you. They need you to admit your wrongdoings, and to model virtues your reject. Your children need guidance. You must guide them in wisdom. Pray for this gift today. Do not make any decision without first consulting Me in prayer. Hear Me. I desire to change you completely. I desire to transform you into vessels of honor. Allow Me to work in you. Miracles await you, Little Ones. Simply accept Me into your hearts, and give Me reign. I promise to show you My ways, and to reveal many mysteries to you. You err. Kneel before Me now, and repent. Your lies must end. Stop lying to yourselves. Righteousness is My gift to My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. My heirs suffer greatly. You will recognize them by their love for Me, but also their obedience. Seek them out. Befriend them. They have been richly gifted, and formed in order to lead the masses back to the fold. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Walk blameless before My sight. Shalom