Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Only True Life Goal

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega, the King of Saints. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender. I await your fiat. Give Me permission to work in you. Beloved, you err. Break free from Satan's grip. Break free from sin. I have engraved My laws upon your souls. Do not pretend to ignore My laws. Do not mock Me. Do not lead others into sin by your very example. Hear Me. I will bring you to your knees, and strip all things from you, if you force My hand. Beloved, return to the fold. Honor Me. Honor our covenants. Protect your marriages. Protect your families, and rise above sin. I invite you one more time to comply. Compliance is key. Obedience is not an option. You must obey Me in all things. Live as saints. I hope in you. Walk blameless before My sight. As you rise, each morning, you must have drawn a little closer to Me, from one day to the next. Make this your only true life goal. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom