Friday, 1 April 2016

Persevere In Your Walk

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I seek you out. My heart often breaks for love of you. Your rejection wounds Me greatly. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am the King of Saints. I command you to kneel before My majesty! I command you to honor, and obey Me! I merit all glory. Do not refuse Me, Beloved. Kneel in all humility. Humble yourselves at once. Do not think yourselves worthy of entering into My presence with any sin upon your soul. This day, I have witnessed murders, abortions, and all manner of wrongdoings upon the Earth. Those who truly desire to honor Me are now the exception. Beloved, do you not wish to be counted among the Saints? I offer you an eternity of bliss by My side. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Abandon your plans. Live for My glory. Do not be so preoccupied with the ways of the world. You often forget what matters most to Me. Grow in holiness. Transform your lives for My glory. Become more spiritual. Honor our Covenant. Remember always that I witness all things. Your sins do not escape Me. I know everything about you. Persevere in your walk. Accept all trials with joy. Through various trials, I will refine you, and give you an increase in faith. Set your gaze on Me. Praise Me. Praise, and offer up thanksgiving for all that I provide. I hope in you, more than ever. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom