Thursday, 21 April 2016

Pray For An End To Satan's Hold Upon All Of Humanity

Children Created For My Glory,
I rejoice in you. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. I Am the Great I Am, your Father on High. I desire to abide in you. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender at once. Give Me permission to transform you into vessels most pure. My Little Ones, this day, I invite you to abandon the ways of the world. Draw near to Me. Abide in Me. Uproot all sin from your hearts, and lives. Be holy. Do not fear men. Fear only eternal damnation. Do everything in your power to be holy. Plan for Heaven. Desire to share in an eternity of bliss with Me. Do not pretend to honor Me before men. Do not mock My laws. Do not openly defy Me. Hear Me. Sacrifice for Love. Let all that you say, think, and do bring Me glory. Desire to honor Me with every fibre of your being. Live as saints. Lead others back to the fold. Repent, Beloved. Repent, for many will be thrown into Hell because of their indifference. Love as I love. Live for My glory. Abandon your plans. Pray for discernment. Pray for an end to Satan's hold upon all of humanity. Pray. Pray without ceasing. Love those who persecute you. Love without condition. I hope in you, more than ever. I place My seal upon your souls. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom