Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Prepare With Prayers, And Fasting

Children Created For My Glory,
I thirst for your love. I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Draw near to Me. Open your hearts. Surrender unto Me. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Hear Me. Abide in Me. Do not refuse Me. I search the world for humble, and obedient hearts. I find so few. Beloved, honor Me. Kneel before My majesty. Obey My every instruction. Prepare with prayers, and fasting. Do not accumulate treasures. Do not store up supplies. Never panic. I promise to provide for you. I promise to guide, and to protect you. Trust in Me. Abandon the ways of men. Draw near to Me a little more each day. Do not question My ways. Look to the Heavens, and pray. Simply pray, and leave the rest to Me. Many will perish in events foretold, but do not let your hearts be troubled for I have redeemed you. Beloved, your redemption is here. Hope in Me. Accept Me into your hearts. Allow Me reign. Walk blameless before My sight. Break free from fear. Satan plans your destruction, but victory shall be mine. You would do well to remember this. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom