Saturday, 9 April 2016

Reach Out To Your Enemies

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Rejoice in Me. My plans near fruition. Open your hearts to Love. Surrender unto Me. Do not delay. I yearn for your love. Gift Me today with tokens of your love, and affection. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory, and My glory alone. Beloved, draw near to Me a little more each day. Make all necessary sacrifices. Millions are lost. Millions risk falling into the abyss. Pray for conversions. Pray each morning, as you rise. I need your prayers. Let your voices rise to Me in love. Intercede for the Lost. Hope in Me. Hope in My master plan. Do not judge. Do not refuse entry to strangers in your hearts. Love. Love even those who instill terror into your hearts. Never discriminate. I will use you to convert the masses. Reach out to your enemies. Reach out in love. I gift you with all graces that you require right now. Spend time with Me. Lead others to Me. When you tire of the battle, find rest in My arms of love. Rest a while, then put on My full armor, and lead another charge. I hope in you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom