Friday, 22 April 2016

Repent, And Live As Saints

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I rejoice in you. I Am that I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am, the One True God, calls to you now. Open your hearts. Do not remain deaf to My pleas. Open your hearts to Me. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. I need your witness to melt hearts of stone. I need you now. Assist Me in all humility. Serve in My vineyard. Serve, and honor Me as you grow in love. When you decide to serve Me, Satan will attempt to break your resolve. Persevere in love. Pray for strength. Pray for My divine will to be manifest all over the Earth. Pray that My Chosen Sons, and Daughters will rise to the occasion. Pray for them each day. Support them by your prayers. Intercede for them before My throne of glory. I will use your prayers to work miracles in your broken world. Hope in Me. Put on My full armor, and engage into battle. Never fear. I lead you in all things. I hope in you. I bless your efforts, and keep you close to My heart. I have encamped angels around you, and promise to meet your every need. Walk in obedience. Grow in humility. Humble yourselves before My throne. Admit your wrongdoings. I will then be free to transfigure you for My glory. Repent, Beloved. Repent, and live as saints. My saints keep My commandments, and walk in Truth. Shine this Light to the world. I count on you. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom