Monday, 18 April 2016

Sacrifice Not The Unborn

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I yearn for your love. I Am that I Am. I Am the Great I Am. I Am, your Father on High. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I await your fiat. My plans for you are perfect. You would do well to remember this. Find refuge in My arms of love. Live as saints. Break free from the world. Honor Me with your words, your actions, your silence. Honor Me, and walk the Earth as My heirs. My Little Ones, accept My corrections. Draw near to Me for time is of the essence. So much is being planned. Do not place your trust in men. They will deceive you. Do not live as beasts. Be holy. Sacrifice not the unborn. Sacrifice your time. Mortify your flesh. Keep My commandments, and let go of your selfish ways. All that matters is My divine will. How long will you disobey Me? Beloved, I hope in you. I gifted you with all I had. Offer up thanksgiving for My eternal love. My love for you knows no bounds. Do not mock Me. Obey. Obey in all things, for then I will truly be able to gift you with so much more. I bless you now. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom