Sunday, 24 April 2016

Satan Will Restore Unto My Children Seven Fold

Children Created For My Glory,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission. I desire to instruct you now. My Little Ones, draw near to Me. Pray without ceasing, for only prayer will truly prepare you for what is to come. Pray, and trust in Me. Learn to trust Me without condition. You must rely on Me for all things. I Am the Provider. Hope in Me. Do not amass riches. Do not amass food. Many are trying to fill you with fear. Walk in faith. Do not let your hearts be troubled. Protect your souls from all contamination. Protect your souls from all that deters you from Me. Be pure in thought, in word, in deed. Live as saints. Walk the Earth as My heirs. Lead others back to the fold. Witness to My glory. Witness to all I have done for you. Many await your testimonies. Many will accept Me in their hearts, when they hear you witness of My love. For the time being, be holy. Be holy as I Am is holy. I ask not for the impossible. Simply decide to honor Me. The rest will fall into place. My grace is sufficient. My grace abounds. Pray for My grace to reach you each day. Hope in My master plan. Be open to change. Satan has stolen from My Chosen Sons, and Daughters. They have been robbed of much. I decree that Satan will restore unto My Children seven fold. They will want for nothing. Hear Me. Therefore, Beloved, do not give in to discouragement. Hope in Me. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom