Friday, 8 April 2016

Serve Within Your Own Families

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I love you with an everlasting love. I Am the Great I Am. I Am that I Am. I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender. Do not delay. My heart breaks for love of you. Console Me now. Give Me permission to transform your very lives. Beloved, look around you. Deception is everywhere. Satan has deceived millions. Divorce is on the rise. Children are left unattended. Children suffer from lack of direction. My Little Ones, lead! Teach your children to pray. Teach them to love, and to honor Me. Teach them the importance of obedience to My divine will. Model virtue to those under your care. Model integrity, and holiness. Do not refuse Me. Do not pretend that others will meet the needs of your own. Parents, I command you to serve. Serve within your own families. Serve for My glory. Make your presence felt. Your teenagers need guidance. Fill their minds with instruction worthy of their calling. I have called teenagers to a life of ministry, but they refuse to serve for selfishness grips their hearts. Beloved, teach your children to desire to serve only Me. I count on you. Lead. Support, and guide them through trials. Be a model in your broken world. Decide for Me. I will reward your efforts. Do not let your hearts be troubled. I Am, Love, commands you to obey. Serve in all humility. Admit your wrongdoings, and return to the fold. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom