Saturday, 23 April 2016

Simply Wait On My Hand To Fall Upon The Earth

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am the Alpha and the Omega. I Am. Open your hearts to grace. Surrender in all confidence. Never fear. Give Me permission to transfigure you for My glory. Accept My divine will over you. Abandon your free will at My feet. Give Me reign. Beloved, so many of you refuse to obey Me. You make yourselves as gods, yet you fail to see just how powerless you truly are. Beloved, accept your limitations. Accept to honor Me for I Am, the One True God, commands you. Accept all trials as My gifts to you. Abide in Me. Seek to honor Me in all that you say, think, and do. Do not break My commandments. Do not defy Me. Heed this warning. Purification is underway. I will wipe many nations off the face of the Earth. Millions will perish. Do not ignore My warnings, Little Ones. When you break faith with Me, and accept to live openly in sin, I will act. Repent. Repent, and turn from your wickedness. Time is of the essence. Entire nations defy My laws, and minimize the magnitude of their defiance. Entire nations will be made to kneel before Me. I will humble them through much destruction. Wait on Me. Simply wait on My hand to fall upon the Earth. Then, you will know the greatness of I Am. On that day, your hearts will truly tremble before My majesty. Repent. Heed this warning. Repent, and pray for others to return to Me in all obedience. Shalom