Saturday, 2 April 2016

The Tribulation

Children Of My Divine Heart,
I Am the Great I Am. I Am. I Am that I Am. Open your hearts to Me now. Surrender in all confidence. Give Me permission to work in you. My plans near fruition. Hope in Me. Do not be deceived. Do not be drawn to false teachings because they exempt you from suffering. Beloved, you err. Look for the Truth. Millions, even My Chosen Sons, and Daughters, will go through the period called the Tribulation. Any one who teaches about a pre-tribulation rapture has been deceived. Do not join the ranks of the deceived, Little Ones. No rapture will take place before tribulation has come to an end. Heed My warning. Prepare with prayers, and fasting. Fast for food will be scarce. You will rely on Me for sustenance. You will rely on Me for all things. I leave you My kiss of peace. Shalom